Wyoming Unit 7

I don't think type 4's get turned into type 6's.
Then what happens to them after all the draws? You cannot go buy one OTC even though they would be left over.

It is my understanding talking with G&F that they are rolled over into the second draw as reduced price tags which are then used up.

Then what happens to them after all the draws? You cannot go buy one OTC even though they would be left over.

It is my understanding talking with G&F that they are rolled over into the second draw as reduced price tags which are then used up.
I’ve drawn 7-4 in the leftover draw before (2022). You can buy them as leftovers after the second draw if they’re not drawn out.

7-6 has been all gone after the second draw in recent years.

Ahhh no.

Nope...you can buy them OTC. Probably still unit 6 tags to buy OTC right now.

231 cow calf left right now and you could purchase 3 of them if you haven't held another elk tag in 2022.
Care less about 6 and those inaccessible elk. This discussion was unit 7. I will stand corrected if that is not the case. That has been my understanding since my conversation with them.

Care less about 6 and those inaccessible elk. This discussion was unit 7. I will stand corrected if that is not the case. That has been my understanding since my conversation with them.
That's not the case...and whoever you talked to at the GF was either wrong or you misunderstood.

Any tags left after the second draw can be purchased OTC, I've done it dozens of times. Type's don't change, that's set and approved by the commission.

Buzz is correct, there may not have been leftovers after the leftover draw. The reports are "demand reports" not odds reports. You can draw multiple licenses and those multiples aren't shown.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back