MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wyoming Unit 7 ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure you were sent a list of about 5-6 outfitters to check out on that other forum. You've been given solid advice but yet everyone else is the prick ?
In area 7 you'll have to pay a pretty penny to hunt with an outfitter, the public gets hunted hard but good bulls can be found.
No way to guarantee no snow during a rifle season in Wyoming and the wind will blow.
No outfitter in this state will guarantee you a chance at a 350 bull, well maybe NX Bar ranch.
350" bulls can be found in almost any area but you would have to do some work to find them.
A ranch hunt might fit your bill, contact the Q.
Thanks for the Info. You have made the most scence..I don't mean to bash all the outfitters ,I just complained about ones pricing and i will not use them. Others on here have twisted My simple thread. .Thanks to those that were positive.................BOB!

I already did for 2+ Years . Was looking for some nice Guys on here as Randy tries to put it. Aint much better than the Pricks on Mons Muleys. Sorry Randy ,I try to be nice on here , but the Few Wyo no it alls and the few midwest flatllanders that know more than us Mtn Guys have to chime in . IMO if You can't help shut to Hell up . Please.I have seen more large Elk than98% of the guys on this post. But they are in AZ. If You can't help Me don't post........AMEN .......................BOB!

Bob, There is a way to get access to a ranch.

With your responses in this thread there is no way in Hell this Midwestern Flatlander know it all would share that info with you.

Good luck in your search

Last edited:
Thanks for the Info. You have made the most scence..I don't mean to bash all the outfitters ,I just complained about ones pricing and i will not use them. Others on here have twisted My simple thread. .Thanks to those that were positive.................BOB!

FWIW, your 11 pts wouldn’t get you into the Q ranch in the regular or special draw last year.

Bob, I have access to a ranch in unit 7 that I have killed three elk on. If your attitude was good I would of referred you to him. Last year the land owner killed a 370 bull. The year before that a 360 bull. He is hell of a nice guy and charges a $100 a day trespass fee to those who get referred to him.

With your responses in this thread there is no way in Hell this Midwestern Flatlander know it all would share that info with you.

Good luck in your search
I am a Big boy , I will be just fine with My search. !..........................BOB!

Any one hunted the Q ranch or know any thing about them, just asking. Thanks HAPPY HOLIDAYS
One of the largest ranches in the state, 500,000+ deeded acres. Lots of elk. I think they charge about 10k to hunt elk though too.

i hunted wagonhound when i drew the tag and did an archery hunt. took a great bull and it was the best elk hunt i ever went on. the country is not that hard to walk around on either.

Yeah, even funnier to come on a public land-centered forum asking for outfitter recommendations.

ya especially in units a guy will only draw once, maybe twice in his lifetime!!!

Madtom, are you stupid or just ignorant?? You see how your big homie Randy has help “a guide” on just about every hunt he goes on, right?? Buzzy boy, Jim bachital, half of Arizona fish and game on his coues hunts, the local boys that helped him on his Wyoming deer hunt last year???

You see how your big homie Randy has help “a guide” on just about every hunt he goes on, right?? Buzzy boy, Jim bachital, half of Arizona fish and game on his coues hunts, the local boys that helped him on his Wyoming deer hunt last year???

I guess the difference is those people all like each other. I don’t know you and you don’t seem very likeable.

Sorry these thread(s) haven’t gone the way you and Bob hoped. I truly do hope you figure out a plan and have a good hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back