Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming Unit 7 ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats BS. Wagon hound can suck my l;eft nut. !!K plus tips. Youi can buy better land owner tags in N.Mex. I am from AZ. I guess I am spoiled. We pass up 350 bulls in good units . I have 11 points and Damned if I will spend that with these jokers. Any one who wants fair cash with my 11 points . , call me at 602-422-0353. Thanks . BOB!
Well I hope you find what your looking for! Just trying to give you a positive review from my experience. Good luck to you.

Thats BS. Wagon hound can suck my l;eft nut. !!K plus tips. Youi can buy better land owner tags in N.Mex. I am from AZ. I guess I am spoiled. We pass up 350 bulls in good units . I have 11 points and Damned if I will spend that with these jokers. Any one who wants fair cash with my 11 points . , call me at 602-422-0353. Thanks . BOB!

Hunted cow elk on Wagonhound several years ago. Price was in line with everyone else in the area. Decided to go with an outfitter because I'd never shot an elk before, had no one to elk hunt with, and had no idea if I could pack one out on my own. Long story short, they were really nice people and I had a great experience. And there was no nut sucking thankfully.

If you’re passing up 350 bulls in your home state, why are you putting in for a Wyoming tag? Just like the snow?
Most guys would give their left nut to get or pass a 350 bull.
Cause I have 11 points to burn. What am I supposed to do, surrender them . I am older and on limited budget, What would You do? Don't mean to Badger this particular outfitter, If there are people dumb enough to spend 14 grand on an Elk tag let em have it!

Strangest thread of all time. Ask for outfitter, given name, everyone then bashes said outfitter. Quick side dish of the size 11k elk should be. Peppered with most posting so FOS on the fact they wouldn’t hunt the place if they could afford it. Tasty meal!

if I had 11k to spend on a elk hunt at Wagonhound, it would be gone so quick the bank would think they had a computer glitch.

Never said I didn't want this hunt, and never said I wanted to Donate it. Must be posts from Guys with Frozen Brains. Just want a fair price on a fair outfitter. There's always those that take a thread and twist it with their own thoughts in mind not mine . Thanks all to those that are kind enough to post positive input . This isn't My first time looking into it either I been researching it over 2 years ,just thought Id'e get some more input................BOB!

Outfitter on private is the way to go if area 7. I would be wrong person to ask for references on one though so I will not try. I am anti-outfitter and would not use one. Or find a landowner and pay a trespass fee.

Name calling and insults isn’t the best way to get help IMO.
I meant no disrespect, I’ve hunted Wyoming in the winter and would have been tickled with a lot less than a 350” bull! It’s a tough DIY hunt. Grew up in Arizona, so I know what the weathers like there. I’d take the worst Arizona winter over the best one in Wyoming!
I’d guess the outfitter is getting what the market will bare. If he’s way over priced, he won’t be in business long. Check references and realize that any hunt is a crapshoot.
Unless you go high fence.

Sounds like someone needs to do their own research .
I already did for 2+ Years . Was looking for some nice Guys on here as Randy tries to put it. Aint much better than the Pricks on Mons Muleys. Sorry Randy ,I try to be nice on here , but the Few Wyo no it alls and the few midwest flatllanders that know more than us Mtn Guys have to chime in . IMO if You can't help shut to Hell up . Please.I have seen more large Elk than98% of the guys on this post. But they are in AZ. If You can't help Me don't post........AMEN .......................BOB!

I already did for 2+ Years . Was looking for some nice Guys on here as Randy tries to put it. Aint much better than the Pricks on Mons Muleys. Sorry Randy ,I try to be nice on here , but the Few Wyo no it alls and the few midwest flatllanders that know more than us Mtn Guys have to chime in . IMO if You can't help shut to Hell up . Please.I have seen more large Elk than98% of the guys on this post. But they are in AZ. If You can't help Me don't post........AMEN .......................BOB!
Pretty sure you were sent a list of about 5-6 outfitters to check out on that other forum. You've been given solid advice but yet everyone else is the prick ?
In area 7 you'll have to pay a pretty penny to hunt with an outfitter, the public gets hunted hard but good bulls can be found.
No way to guarantee no snow during a rifle season in Wyoming and the wind will blow.
No outfitter in this state will guarantee you a chance at a 350 bull, well maybe NX Bar ranch.
350" bulls can be found in almost any area but you would have to do some work to find them.
A ranch hunt might fit your bill, contact the Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omcqueen
Back