Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wyoming Unit 113

Bwillig

My buddy and I are deer hunting on a ranch near Sheridan starting October 15 and we’re thinking about getting tags for 113 as unit 109 where we deer hunt has been difficult at best to find antelope on public ground. Called a game warden that handles unit 113 and he felt it would be a great choice to hunt after the crowds are gone. We would most likely hunt around the 20th if we went there. Are there any bucks around or do they all get pushed onto private and stay there? Any help would be appreciated. Suggestions for other nearby areas would be helpful, only one of us will be hunting, I will be there to help spot, stalk, and hopefully pack out a buck. TIA

Hardly ever been talked about before. Enjoy

A better way to say “welcome to HT”

Ya, new here! Not familiar with the search mode on the website. Sorry for creating a thread that already existed

Can you do this for me and tell me the best unit for someone with 10 deer points? LOL

There's a distinct trend of noobs asking about 113 then never coming back and telling us how they did.

There's a distinct trend of noobs asking about 113 then never coming back and telling us how they did
I am not that guy, it’s a limited quota area, so only so many tags to go around. Difficult access which will scare most road hunters away. I just want to feel like I have a chance to put my buddy on an average buck and not end up like our hunt in Unit 15 did, never seeing a buck on public, after hunting hard for 3 days. Will post a report if we draw a tag and go.

I am not that guy, it’s a limited quota area, so only so many tags to go around. Difficult access which will scare most road hunters away. I just want to feel like I have a chance to put my buddy on an average buck and not end up like our hunt in Unit 15 did, never seeing a buck on public, after hunting hard for 3 days. Will post a report if we draw a tag and go.
You didn't see a buck on public in 15 in 3 days?
1672267548675.png

If you can’t kill a 75 inch+ antelope in 113 you need to take up golf. Access should not be an issue. You just burn some boot leather and you’ll be in them in no time. I don’t know why you would want to though everyone I know thinks antelope meat taste like a turd covered in burnt hair.

If you can’t kill a 75 inch+ antelope in 113 you need to take up golf. Access should not be an issue. You just burn some boot leather and you’ll be in them in no time. I don’t know why you would want to though everyone I know thinks antelope meat taste like a turd covered in burnt hair.
Show us your 75” area 113 public land bucks. I’ve hunted 113 before, have you? Anyone who doesn’t like eating pronghorn isn’t worth knowing.

If you can’t kill a 65 inch+ antelope in 113 you need to take up golf. Access should not be an issue. You just burn some boot leather and you’ll be in them in no time. I don’t know why you would want to though everyone I know thinks antelope meat taste like a turd covered in burnt hair.
Fify, on the score.
Access is the biggest issue besides your friends' palate 🤣.
I hope your post was in jest

Yes, I was being sarcastic. Mainly because 113 is one of those units that just gets brought up about 1000 times year after year. And the second part of my diabolical plan was to try to get everyone new to antelope to go to 113 so I had better drawings for all the other units.

Sorry everybody.

Looking at putting in for this unit in 2024 - we have access to private land. However, I read on another forum this population got hit with bluetongue and like 80% died. Anyone have any intel on this or population status for this area?

Back