Wyoming region r

From what I saw, you’ll probably want to concentrate on the elk, unless you’re spending the entire length of season out there, then sure, grab the deer tag

So would you guys suggest spending the extra for a region R special tag or would you recommend a different region? Does the last reply mean there's a decent amount of elk or few mule deer?
Did you end up hunting Region R?

We never ended up going because my dad passed away and we decided to hold off for that year. However I am coming out this year. We applied for the region R special since as a small group we average 2 points. I will have my 13 yo son with me this time so we're hoping the winter doesn't beat up the deer too bad. We also have 2 points for antelope and we're hoping to find a unit that we can take an antelope in within 2 days prior to the deer season starting. Any recommendations appreciated. I'll report back this year after the hunt.

You may want to wait on pronghorn this year but meetings are starting so info on herds will be more available and quotas out tomorrow maybe.
Might be a good year for fishing combo instead of combo hunts.

We never ended up going because my dad passed away and we decided to hold off for that year. However I am coming out this year. We applied for the region R special since as a small group we average 2 points. I will have my 13 yo son with me this time so we're hoping the winter doesn't beat up the deer too bad. We also have 2 points for antelope and we're hoping to find a unit that we can take an antelope in within 2 days prior to the deer season starting. Any recommendations appreciated. I'll report back this year after the hunt.
I am sorry for your loss. I have hunted antelope relatively nearby with a lot of success. Shoot me a pm for details.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back