Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming pref points

I want to buy points starting this year with wy g&f but evidently i dont have the correct software. Is it possible to call and get this setup to start buying points? Thanks

Either ask to use a friend's computer or go to a library in your area and log on to one of theirs to start an account and buy your PPs.

Wyoming sent me a letter that if I don't buy a moose point this year, I lose the ones I accumulated. I feel extorted....

2rocky
Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wyoming sent me a letter that if I don't buy a moose point this year, I lose the ones I accumulated. I feel extorted....

So you obviously didn't buy a PP last year if they sent the letter. I guess you'll have to decide in the next few weeks if the PPs you have are worth saving and adding to or chucking them in the dumper!

Yeah '06 I am on the fence because I'm not sure if I should follow the raises in this poker game for Moose, or fold now... I only have 2 points and moose numbers have been dropping faster than I've been getting close to drawing.

I've spent that $70 a couple of times in the last month...HS reunion ticket, Race entry, Game bags, Bow string... guess this is no time to decide to get cheap eh?,

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back