Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Wyoming pref points

I want to buy points starting this year with wy g&f but evidently i dont have the correct software. Is it possible to call and get this setup to start buying points? Thanks

Either ask to use a friend's computer or go to a library in your area and log on to one of theirs to start an account and buy your PPs.

Wyoming sent me a letter that if I don't buy a moose point this year, I lose the ones I accumulated. I feel extorted....

2rocky
Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wyoming sent me a letter that if I don't buy a moose point this year, I lose the ones I accumulated. I feel extorted....

So you obviously didn't buy a PP last year if they sent the letter. I guess you'll have to decide in the next few weeks if the PPs you have are worth saving and adding to or chucking them in the dumper!

Yeah '06 I am on the fence because I'm not sure if I should follow the raises in this poker game for Moose, or fold now... I only have 2 points and moose numbers have been dropping faster than I've been getting close to drawing.

I've spent that $70 a couple of times in the last month...HS reunion ticket, Race entry, Game bags, Bow string... guess this is no time to decide to get cheap eh?,

Back