Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming Muleys

cascadehunter

I really need some advise about where to find good Wyoming mule deer. When i look in usual places, Wf&g, talk to other hunters, they ar all over the board. I just want to go for a good 2 week hunt. Out of state & DIY'r so can't go into woldernesses, without a guide, that's a whole other argument about BS.
How about it guys?
Best suggestions for Wyoming mules, I have 4 pts to use also!!

With 4 points you can probably draw most of the general units. From my experience they all hold tremendous mule deer hunting. And with 2 weeks, I think you'd have a great chance at a good buck. I would check the amount of public ground in each unit and start your research from there. Good luck!

For public land deer ,I would look at the units in the west half of the state.Not to say there are not some good deer in the east part of the state but I have had better hunting in the area west of Laramie. As for the best area,a good buck is where you find him and that could be anywhere.with two weeks ,if you get out and hunt you should do good.

I would put in for H. With 4 points you should draw easily. Most of H is not wilderness so you can hunt it just fine by yourself. With two weeks to hunt you can hunt a week with a bow, then switch to rifle and still have a week to hunt. Best part is you should be able to hunt it every 2 or 3 years. Good luck.

Back