Wyoming mule deer survey

Archer86

Just got a email from wyoming game and fish about mule deer hunting. Questions they asked appears there will be some more changes coming in the future

Anyone else get the questionnaire?

Some of my household did, some did not. Lots of re-hashing many of the same things that have been shot down the last couple years. Pick your weapon, pick your area, pick your region, going all resident draw, etc. for mule deer.

In my opinion someone isn’t getting the results they want, so they just keep asking the same questions with a different spin…call me skeptical.

Some of my household did, some did not. Lots of re-hashing many of the same things that have been shot down the last couple years. Pick your weapon, pick your area, pick your region, going all resident draw, etc. for mule deer.

In my opinion someone isn’t getting the results they want, so they just keep asking the same questions with a different spin…call me skeptical.
Sure feels like elk regions all over again.

They need to look up north. Here we design the questions to get the preferred answers and if you respond neutrally you get lumped in with the preferred group.

Yeah it was another round of the same failed ideas that we as residents have rejected.

I love how they never threw out the idea of further reductions to NR hunters. But they want us residents to sacrifice.

Seems to be that way

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back