Wyoming knows how to manage mule deer

Outstanding. Adventure and deer. Can we please get these live hunt stories published in a paperback to read while hunting, to give us hope for the next day, and to realize that even for the people who get paid to hunt it’s not always a slam dunk.

Congrats Randy!! That’s an awesome buck. It’s nice to see that there are still great people in this world that help others even without something in return.

Congrats on a great buck and what sounded like a very enjoyable hunt.

Wow, Randy! That’s a great deer! As a NR with max points, you had me hooked. Thanks for sharing!!

as always, great write up. Very impressive buck Randy and crew. Congrats!

I instantly laid claim to anything with maple frosting, warning the camera guys that their employment status hinged on those maple-draped treats being conserved for timely consumption throughout the day. They were entitled to any of the others.

I'm not sure I could pass on so many bucks, but I do applaud your choice in donut dressings...

I finally had time earlier this a.m. to read the whole thing. Very well written and enjoyable. I've spent a lot of time in that specific area, though primarily in the summer. That will be a buck to enjoy looking at on the wall.

Way to get it done on a great buck! As always, I enjoyed the story and look forward to reading about your next adventure!

Congrats, I don’t know of anyone more deserving of a great hunt than you. Sounds like you milked it for all it had. A grand adventure where new friends were made that is what it is about the adventure and camaraderie that comes with it.

Well done holding out for something special! Sounds like a great time with great new friends enjoying life.. I hope to do as well with my points. Congrats!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back