Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming is Reducing Number of 2021 Antelope Tags

Name 3 that have actually increased game animal populations in the state.
It’s not that simple, which I’m sure you know. In Wyoming, PR dollars have helped fund lots of habitat work that directly benefits big game, collaring projects that help define and protect migration corridors, and reintroductions of bighorn sheep.

It’s not that simple, which I’m sure you know. In Wyoming, PR dollars have helped fund lots of habitat work that directly benefits big game, collaring projects that help define and protect migration corridors, and reintroductions of bighorn sheep.
Yes, your right.

Sure hope the numbers return soon! Really hoping for my first antelope hunt soon and Wyoming sure seems like the place to start
In southeast Wyoming, we have had good rain so I think they will rebound in that area at least. From what I have seen just driving around, you would not recognize there was a winter kill but the biologist counts do. Unless we have another significant winter kill this year, I think they will rebound and give you a bunch of 1.5 year olds to shoot at. I am seeing plenty of 2.5 and 3.5 bucks and does in the areas I hunt guessing the age based on size. That can be deceiving and edumacated guess at best though until you look at the teeth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back