Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming Elk outfitters for 2024

Clzandstra79

I’m looking at a hunt in 2024. I’ll have enough points for a tag. I’m looking at constant quest, SnS outfitters or Boulder basin. Has anyone here hunted with any of these outfits the last year or 2? I’ve been in contact with the outfitters themselves, have messages out to references they’ve given me. I’ve scrolled though FB and Instagram accounts. Just hoping for some info from someone outside of who they have as references that could provide some insight

Last edited:
I know it’s not what you’re asking for, but I’ll mention that 24 has a ton of public and is quite doable diy.

I dont recommend outfitters as i have never used them (so not my place to say) but i know boulder basins hunt area and how beautiful the country is and think that would impress you.

Don't know if they hunt as hard as they signpost their hunting properties, but if SnS does, you could be up for the hunt of a lifetime.

(And this includes placing signs at the junction of private/public lands to make it seem like the BLM was private).

We had a very bad experience with Boulder Basin. AVOID !! You should be able to search that on this site. There is also my report on file with Wyoming F&G Outfitter Licensing Division that should be made available to you upon request.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back