Wyoming Corner Crossing Bill

The bill is bonkers, but perhaps not as bonkers as this sentence: "The House advanced the bill on a 57-5 vote Thursday..."

I saw this today and couldn't help but think of corner crossing.
View attachment 263840
I really think this is just a red herring bill. Draw the attention away from what the man behind the curtain is doing.

Initially when Buzz and I discussed this bill at the beginning of the session, we thought such a ridiculous piece of crap of a bill would get filed in a drawer and die a slow death.

Apparently the Wyoming House had other plans. Now we won't be taking anything for granted!

Last edited:
Initially when Buzz and I discussed this bill at the beginning of the sessions, we thought such a ridiculous piece of crap of a bill would get filed in a drawer and die a slow death.

Apparently the Wyoming House had other plans. Now we won't be taking anything for granted!
If it passes I am going to buy a corner lot and cross check everyone who touches a blade of grass. Lol

HB 147 - Update: WY BHA Supports

Last week HB 147 passed overwhelmingly out of the House 61-1. It has now been introduced in the Senate and is expected to receive its first Senate hearing in the coming days.

This bill will ensure hunters and anglers in Wyoming can report illegal "no trespass" signs on public lands to Game & Fish, protecting our Constitutional right to hunt and fish and protecting legal access to public lands.

Please contact your Senator and ask them to vote YES on HB 147 if you haven't already done so.

If you don't know your legislators or their contact info you can find their info here. We encourage you to call your legislators to ask for their support, but if you don't have time you can also use our action tool here to send an email.

The WY Chapter is putting a good deal of energy behind this bill because we believe it's important to ensure the public's ability to access public lands from public lands without the threat of harassment.

HB 126 Update: WY BHA Opposses

HB 126 - Trespass-removal of trespasser authorizes land owners to use physical force if they believe someone is trespassing on their property.

WY BHA supports the prosecution of people who knowingly and willfully trespass and/or cause damage to private lands, but we strongly believe in due process and that conflicts arising around trespass are best handled by law enforcement professionals.

We believe it is important to find policy solutions to trespass issues that provide clarity around existing statute, which protect the rights of public and private land owners, and which help to deescalate potentially dangerous situations. We don't believe HB 126 achieves any of these objectives.

Please contact your Senator and ask them to vote NO on HB 126 if you haven't already done so.

If you don't know your legislators or their contact info you can find their info here.

Thank You!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back