PEAX Equipment

Wyoming cattle ranching - dick bleaching

I think Wyoming is a “fence out” state.
Long standing neighborly rule is you stand in the middle of your common fence and everything to your right is your fence to keep maintained. Of course this isn’t codified so all the “new” owners and know nothings will argue with you. If you get the wrong neighbor I think you just apply the 3 S rule to them and their trespassing cattle. I thought my 75 year old dad was going to try to whoop ass on one of our new neighbors over this but they sorted it out.

Long standing neighborly rule is you stand in the middle of your common fence and everything to your right is your fence to keep maintained. Of course this isn’t codified so all the “new” owners and know nothings will argue with you. If you get the wrong neighbor I think you just apply the 3 S rule to them and their trespassing cattle. I thought my 75 year old dad was going to try to whoop ass on one of our new neighbors over this but they sorted it out.
3 S with cattle

Shoot…
Sear????
Shut up….

I had seen this shared on Facebook when the first case was brought I think he claimed it devalued the cattle. A local rancher commented hell I’ll buy those cows I don’t care if they have a dick on them. I have to go find that post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back