Yeti GOBOX Collection

WY mule deer driveway attack

The last sentence in the article:"
Then, as always happens in such incidents, the internet exploded with people who say they would’ve known better".

Unfortunately the deer was euthanized as well

She has multiple puncture wounds and broken vertebrae. She's probably not laughing
I broke my vertebrae deadlifting in my garage this last February, not nearly as fun of a story. But, hey, another personal anecdote for this thread!

If her stupidly brave little dog hadn't attacked the thing it might have wondered off, or she could have least gone back inside. If she had a full size dog, say corgi at a minimum @wllm?, then it might have helped her out.

#blamethestupidlittledogs

You startled a deer. Your dog goes after the deer. You attack the deer by swinging and lunging with a purse. The deer protects itself. It dies? That’s garbage.

I busted out laughing. Her wounds are her fault. Natural consequences are a beyotch. As the kids say these, “Was her name Karen?”

This reminds me of the little old ladies that would lose their mind in my old McMansion Neighborhood in the woods when a coyote would nab a cat or dog. They’d post “wanted signs” everywhere and gossip about it continually. Sad? A little, but completely natural.

Puhlease, most of you would have screamed louder.
Was really hoping she was gonna scream “I’m not a democrat”
I broke my vertebrae deadlifting in my garage this last February, not nearly as fun of a story. But, hey, another personal anecdote for this thread!

If her stupidly brave little dog hadn't attacked the thing it might have wondered off, or she could have least gone back inside. If she had a full size dog, say corgi at a minimum @wllm?, then it might have helped her out.

#blamethestupidlittledogs
I’d have had to smoke it with a lacroix can RITE TO THE FIRGGEN HEAD

Back