Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

WY mule deer driveway attack

I wouldn't have found it funny had it been me or my family, especially since it doesn't look to be provoked like the idiots at Yellowstone.

gotta hand it to that little wiener dog though. I was fishing once and had a bag of tater chips open on the shore. A scrawny little yearling doe came up with the intent of taking them. My big old, 90 lb. GSP did his best wolf impression, complete with guttural growl but when the doe gave him a good stiff left jab, he just backed off as to say, " go ahead have some chips, they don't give any to me, anyhow."

gotta hand it to that little wiener dog though. I was fishing once and had a bag of tater chips open on the shore. A scrawny little yearling doe came up with the intent of taking them. My big old, 90 lb. GSP did his best wolf impression, complete with guttural growl but when the doe gave him a good stiff left jab, he just backed off as to say, " go ahead have some chips, they don't give any to me, anyhow."

Those little monsters have no fear. My moms dove into the mouth of the Klamath after a sea lion a few years ago. Luckily none of us trust her off leash so she was quickly reeled back in.

Back