PEAX Equipment

WY Elk: KHunter archery 2016

Outstanding! Great story with a perfect ending, well deserved outcome, congrats!

Me last night: Elk don't really turn me on.
Friend: They do me until they're dead.

That bull looks heavy, but you sure made the hunt sound fun. Great recount.

Me last night: Elk don't really turn me on.
Friend: They do me until they're dead.

That bull looks heavy, but you sure made the hunt sound fun. Great recount.

He was a heavy old dude probably on his downhill side of life. I used wisdom and charm to make the pack out from 1.5 miles of up and down broken terrain away a piece of cake. God bless aerial photos downloaded to earthmate on my phone.

frustrating that the OnX chip for my garmin is awesome, best in class, product and yet the Onx phone app is awful and failed me consistently in the field.
Free maps with private land outlined and aerial photos nationwide comes with Delorme inreach service and make it well worth buying the inreach over he SPOT messenger I just retired his year.

Last edited:
Amazing hunt, literally a dream of mine to have a hunt with that much bull activity, hope I get something similar with my points there. Congrats on one heck of a hunt.

What an awesome hunt, and write up. Great bull you ended up with.

It's been killing me to open this thread, I've been working the last month while a similar tag has been burning a whole in my pocket.

Congrats!

Congratulations!!! This was a very well written and photographed hunt, exciting to follow along. Those brow tines seem crazy long and all around just a great looking bull. If you have more pics of that guy you'd like to share, please do so, some of us will never lay hands on a bull like that guy.

Thank you for this amazing ride along! I felt like a kid at Christmas opening this thread each evening after the kids went to bed. Great job on an amazing bull!!

Been checking in daily on this thread. Congrats. Awesome hunt and awesome animal

Fantastic and exciting play by play action! Thanks for letting us follow allow with. Congrats on a well earned bull and thank you for documenting the hunt with the photos.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back