Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

WY Deer Hunt with my Brother

cahunter805

My brother and I had a great trip to WY this year! Got a second choice tag and had the pleasure of hunting some great country in Eastern WY.
Took my little brother just 2 hours to fill his tag but he took his best buck. Congrats bro and thanks for a great adventure!
My buck was spooked up by another buck I was about ready to pull the trigger on when my brother and buddy spotted him and directed me to him. Walking up on this buck was crazy. I had no idea what he was before shooting.
Both deer were taken with 6.5SAUM rifles my little brother built for us and are absolute hammers with 140gr Bergers.
By far one of the best trips I've ever been on and I can't thank my brother and buddy Luke enough.

Brothers buck
IMG_2761.jpg

My buck
IMG_2839.jpg
IMG_2843.jpg

Very impressive, especially for 2nd choice tags. I've hunted a few general areas in Wyoming for deer and not had much luck, just taking whitetails each time. I'd keep a tight lid on that spot if I were you!

Send me GPS coordinates please. In all seriousness, that buck is a TOAD! Don't tell ANYONE where you hunted... except me. ;-) Congrats! That is a buck to be proud of.

Yeah nice job. Holy smokes. I have a soft spot for big typical muleys. That second deer fits the bill quite nicely. Nice job

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back