Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

WY Antelope Video

fishing4sanity

I posted photos of this hunt last month and finally got around to compiling a video of our Wyoming antelope hunt. Some of the video is shaky handheld and certainly pales in comparison to OYOA, Montana Wild, etc., etc., but if you got 10 minutes to burn, take a look. Being a first-timer to videoing a hunt I made plenty of mistakes, but it was just done for fun, I also learned that the editing part is much harder than I thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgPKAquCFuM&feature=youtu.be

I think you did a good job. Gives one a greater appreciation for how difficult that is to do.
I struggle with all this tech stuff. My first experience with a cell phone was on my Wyoming trip last month.

Great video! I liked the blooper reel at the end. I would really like to start filming my hunts!

Thanks for the video finshin4sanity. Before you became an onion producer, did you do voice work for the old Disney wildlife films? ;)

Great job!
The only thing that concerned me was the the buck was sky lined, if I am not mistaken.

I got on my son about that and then he showed me the shot from his angle and it did have a hill that made it safer shot than the camera angle appears. I found that the zoom and angle of the camera makes things appear different on film than in person, mainly compressing things and making the camera, hunter and animal all appear closer together, but I agree with you on skyline shots.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back