Yeti GOBOX Collection

WTT bullets for powder

brockel

I’ve got 174ct of 168 gr Berger vld 7mm or 81ct of 150 gr Berger classics 7mm id trade for some h1000 if anyone is looking and wants to trade. Also a box of 155 grain hammer hunters. Eastern Montana western North Dakota

Good luck. You'd have better luck getting heroin from an addict than H1000 from a reloader.

I’ve got 174ct of 168 gr Berger vld 7mm or 81ct of 150 gr Berger classics 7mm id trade for some h1000 if anyone is looking and wants to trade. Also a box of 155 grain hammer hunters. Eastern Montana western North Dakota
I’ve got about a pound and a half of H1000. Not a huge fan of shipping powder though. I live in Southeastern Wyoming.

3 days ago Midshouth had 8lbers of H1000...I added it to my cart and by the time I got to checkout they said sold out. Powder Valley has implemented a 20 minute time frame to allow you to checkout once an item is in your cart and I wish others would follow along.
Yup. Happened to me too.

3 days ago Midshouth had 8lbers of H1000...I added it to my cart and by the time I got to checkout they said sold out. Powder Valley has implemented a 20 minute time frame to allow you to checkout once an item is in your cart and I wish others would follow along.
Yep, issue I've seen are bots and various miscreants squatting on them until they time out - then jump on them again. It's a great system otherwise.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back