Yeti GOBOX Collection

WTB Down Sleeping Bag

jarheadhunter

Looking for a good Down Sleeping bag. Looking for something that will fit someone 6'1" tall and be in the 45 deg and lower range. Wanting to stay under 2 lbs.
Please let me know what you have.

You can email me at [email protected] as well.
Thanks

Curious if anyone has the Marmot Pinnacle as it is pretty close to the same as the Helium, not sure why the Helium gets more praise. The Pinnacle has barely lower down count, and it's about 50 bucks cheaper. Am I missing something, cause I don't see a huge difference in the two.

quilt on a pad

I thought this sounded silly at first but I too wanted to stay as light as possible. After a TON of research, my buddy and I bought them from Enlightened Equipment. He called the company and talked with them. They helped with proper sizing and temp recommendations. I must say I am impressed. The "footbox" closes up like a sleeping bag if you want it to, or you can leave it open if it's a warm night. It has straps to wrap around the bottom of your pad so it doesn't fall off during the night. Insulating the bottom part of a sleeping bag does you very little good as it doesn't insulate if it is crushed down. They may have some in stock or they can make you one with your choice of colors. I highly recommend just calling them and asking questions. see link: http://www.enlightenedequipment.com/product-category/revx/

Back