Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

WTB Carbon Fiber Tripod

NWmontanaOutdoors

Wanting to purchase a carbon fiber tripod setup before bear season, I sold my Leupold carbon fiber tripod in hopes to snag a lighter one but most are currently sold out. Thanks!!

@NWmontanaOutdoors I don't have anything for sale, but if you're looking for something new, check the websites for Adorama, Camera Land NY and BH Photo. Also, not sure what you're looking for, but I've had good luck with Slik, Feisol and Leofoto, or just go for broke and get Really Right Stuff.

I just picked up a Sirui Traveler 5C for $99 on Amazon and topped it with a Sirui VA-5 head from Camera Land NY for like $130. Total package weighs about 47 ounces.
Wow this looks like a great setup! Any other head suggestions? I don’t know what normal is for head costs but $165 is painful. I’m getting my first spotter soon so this was really helpful info.

Wow this looks like a great setup! Any other head suggestions? I don’t know what normal is for head costs but $165 is painful. I’m getting my first spotter soon so this was really helpful info.
Before I just broke down and bought the VA-5, I was looking at the Manfrotto BeFree Live, which can be had for around $99, I believe. Otherwise, I’d cruise the forums for a used Sirui, Gizmoto, Manfrotto, etc. If you’re really on a budget, GoHunt has the Slik 707E pan head ($50), but it looks like they’re currently out of stock.

Also, the Sirui 5C I mentioned above comes with a ball head, so you wouldn’t necessarily NEED to buy something to put on it right away.

First, be aware of scams here in HT, I recently bought a BOG death grip, I like that a lot , it is available on Amazon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back