Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

WTB Barrett Fieldcraft .243

have a Barrett Fieldcraft 243 safe queen I need to move if possible. It is in excellent condition, I think I've shot 5 rounds total thru it just getting it on paper after bore sighting it in a few years back. It has talley mounts/rings, a weaver grand slam 3-12x42 and I have 60 plus rounds of barnes vortx 85gr ttsx, 40 rounds of nosler 85gr partitions, 65 rounds of hornady superformance 95 gr sst.....It comes with a rifle case and a sightmark 243 laser cartridge. I'm looking for $1,750 or best offer firm for the package.

I purchased new 6 years ago or so and have never shot. It has a Swarovski 2.5-10x56 Habicht mounted on it, I have 2 boxes of Nosler custom 150gr E Tip, 3 boxes of Nosler 140gr accubond, 2 boxes of 160gr nosler partitions and 2 boxes of hendershots custom ammo in 140 TTSX. Make a reasoable offer for this package and I may let it go too.
I got scammed also for a Remington 700, thanks I just sent him money for postage. It's good to always run a picture search on Google to see is it's legit

i'm in kansas Missouri for local pickup but can also ship via FedEx.
I'll provide a picture with my name.
Regards
Scammer alert!! Here is the post he copied from.

Scammer alert!! Here is the post he copied from.

Thanks. Seemed too good to be true. I look for info on these types too. Every reply usually is a scam. I ask for 7 photos of rifle with their DL in everyphoto and time and date stamp. They never reply.

Late to the party, but still on the hunt. Looking for the Fieldcraft in .243 or 6.5
Hey scammers, FYYFF
270 nib listed on another board for $3k
Pm if you care.
Not mine. No affiliation, can’t attest to its validity.

The one on 24 hour campfire was just reduced to $2500.
And is in Montana.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back