Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

wounded bull

Glad that worked out the way it did Pam. That bull would have suffered more and you got a beautiful rack and a bunch of elk meat!

He's a handsome bull for sure. Thank you for taking him. It will save him from suffering a horribly slow death.

Congrats on a fine bull reminds me of two wounded mule deer that i have burned my AT tag on. One 3x3 had maggots in the wound it sure smelled bad. We boned it inthe field and made sure we had enough meat to meet a wardens ciriosity. Both bucks were leg hit and suffering but what does that say about the shooters. The 3x3 was hot in the rear ham and the femur was severed. Most likely it was recoverable at the time it was shot.in WI & MN in the past 50 years I've also taken a couple of nice whitetails that were shot & not found by others. 2 of which I killed in their beds.one with snow on the ground. Recovery certainly should have been made if an effort was made.

Looking real good. Can't wait till I finally connect with my first Wyoming elk. Got several in Colorado but yet to get my first Wyoming elk and age and health are both creeping up on me quick.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back