Would you shoot Alf?

Because there's a t-post in the picture it makes it something not acceptable in "your book"?
I admit I am looking through my lens, of my life experiences and views. But to me a ram hunt looks like something completely different.
If you want to stroke a check to go to a ranch and shoot a domestic sheep just so you can call your self a sheep hunter, so be it.

I admit I am looking through my lens, of my life experiences and views. But to me a ram hunt looks like something completely different.
If you want to stroke a check to go to a ranch and shoot a domestic sheep just so you can call your self a sheep hunter, so be it.
I didn't see him calling himself or herself a sheep hunter. I saw a young couple out with their baby enjoying whatever adventure they chose. They were proud enough to take a picture to share their experience with others. Don't pee in their Cheerios.

We’ve got this all wrong, I’ve been e-scouting his house, and I’ve determined the best set up based on his usual patterns of snacking and tv.

@JLS and I are going to creep in early with no headlamps with Finn. It’s always wise to have a blood tracker when hunting Alf’s due to their thick fat layer.

The wind is tricky in living rooms so we’re going to have be ready to make adjustments. The prevailing wind usually runs front door to kitchen though. He tends to go for snacks, so we’re thinking about setting up cross wind behind the recliner. It’s tight, but we’ll make it work using our mojo tail chaser max on shotgun decoy the meow meow version.

We’ll be carrying 12 gauge 3 1/2 inch long beard turkey loads, over a tom cat decoy (I prefer the mangy lucky black cat model), and I’ve been practicing my tom yowler. It’s really raspy and he won’t be able to resist. We were thinking about a mating call, but it’s not the right season and we have no idea what he mates with. Wish us luck!

Careful fellas! The FBI and USAF just raided AREA 51 website owners house. Alf may be tied to this. You never know!.

I have hijacked Hunter4Life78's account. To those of you have found it necessary to poke fun and come up with various calibers that you all deem are appropriate for my ultimate demise I simply will say this...

BRING IT B!T$3S!!!

Merry X-Mas,
GORDON SHUMWAY
A.L.F.

#MELMACFORLIFE

P.S. SammichFreak I'm coming for you no matter how many times you change your name...I'm coming for you.

Attachments

• 20221210_170536.jpg
    20221210_170536.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
i heard one of the primere outfitters in the west have a posse after alf, waiting for the client to show up,,,,,
RIP alf

Back