Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Would you rather watch?

Would you rather watch people on TV/YouTube hunt?

• Total voters
I like watching shows that showcase the Great Places in this Country that are Public and don't kid your self there is some great hunting there as well but you will most likely have to work harder.
I my self like DIY hunts.

I know I prefer those unique hunts. OIL is cool, but other, sometimes less glamorous hunts. Or the ones that people just don't know about: Iggy in FL, Vancouver bulls in HI, Snowcock in NV, Mule deer in SE MT.

I like to watch hunts that are attainable to me and my friends. Watching Jim Shockey go all over the world or promote a $30K moose hunt on his place seems out of reach and out of touch to the average hunter. But, watching Randy or Rinella do a hunt on public land that I would actually be able to do is exciting.
Agreed! If it’s not something I would do even if I had the money then why watch it. Your first sentence summed up your priorities well. “ me and my friends “. What matters in the hunting world is who you hunt with.

I like to watch hunts that are attainable to me and my friends. Watching Jim Shockey go all over the world or promote a $30K moose hunt on his place seems out of reach and out of touch to the average hunter. But, watching Randy or Rinella do a hunt on public land that I would actually be able to do is exciting.
Well said, I agree.

Will Ferrell performing Ribbon Dancing at its finest...but I still have to vote for hunts with meaningful stories (especially if they’re set on public land). It’s the same on HT - it’s great reading about the incredible experiences the members have had. Now that you have our votes, go and make some binge worthy TV 😁

I think moose, caribou, sheep, and goats would qualify as exotics. I prefer hunts I could go on with my buddies (like Cushman said) with only a handful of points. The other hunts are ok mixed in with moderation to spice it up.

I can't really pick one, at one point in my life. I have enjoyed all of those options. At the current time I enjoy skilled more so than anything else.

Spot on!

The worst part about Shockey’s $30K moose hunts......they don’t even get to keep the meat! What the hell is the point? Exactly what’s wrong with some in this industry in my opinion. They don’t even try to hide the fact that they’re not bringing the meat home.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back