Caribou Gear Tarp

Would you rather have cake or ice cream?

Elkhunter

Tough choice it is. Right now I would rather have cake.
drool.gif

I like very moist thick chocolate cake...Then I have to have my ice cream to...French vanilla set over the cake after it has been warmed up just enough to have to ice cream partly soften up and melt a little over the sides...
Other wise, a good vanilla cone works..

Had a brother-inlaw phone one day saying he was going to Mom's to have some fresh apple pie she was making,. Should have seen the look on their faces when I showed up after a two hour drive , took a whole fresh pie and drove straight home. I couriered her pie plate back the next day. Next to that I'd say my 3 scoops of ice-cream several times a week. I stay thin packing around what I eat.

Sure come up with a choice like that, when I'm doing Atkins :( ....I think it would be ice cream
drool.gif
,,,no wait cake
hump.gif
,,,,no ice cream
drool.gif
,,,no,ok cake
hump.gif
,,,DAMN, can I have both please,,,its been so long :(

Hunterman(Tony)

TONY..... THEY have Atkins APPROVED ICE CREAM
drool.gif

I love German Chocolate Cake... But also love Ben and Jerrys Phish Food.. Its a hard choice...

HEY Robert..... Why don't you stop by the store and get us Some of that Rocky Road.....That might make me feel better!!!!

Cake, AND Pie, AND Ice-cream! Hell, you only go around once in this toilet we call our world...may as well die happy...with pie and cake crumbs all over my front and ice-cream dribbling down my chin!!! :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaronf257
Back