Wood stove types?

Yes I just top hopper off before going to bed and it burns all night.

I don’t have the one that burns wood too. My friend does. I’m not sure if you can burn wood at the same time. Not sure why you’d want to I guess
I was thinking to use the pellets to start wood in the mornings. Then in evenings when wood dies out would be nice to have pellets continue to burn.

Separate but related, my dads furnace is propane/wood. He never has to start a fire just puts wood in it then when propane kicks on it ignites wood. Wondering if this would work similarly as dual fuel.

Ill prly just go check them out as I realized they are made in the town where I live ha. Driven by the building numerous times but never put two and two together.

I was thinking to use the pellets to start wood in the mornings. Then in evenings when wood dies out would be nice to have pellets continue to burn.

Separate but related, my dads furnace is propane/wood. He never has to start a fire just puts wood in it then when propane kicks on it ignites wood. Wondering if this would work similarly as dual fuel.

Ill prly just go check them out as I realized they are made in the town where I live ha. Driven by the building numerous times but never put two and two together.
I’m not sure it would work that way as the fire when burning pellets doesn’t burn inside the stove itself. It burns in the piece that connects to the pellet hopper and the flame goes into the stove. Basically the stove body is just a radiator. I’ll see if I can find a picture to better explain

Ok thanks. I’ll let you know what I find out. A propane/wood stove like my dads furnace would be pretty slick but I haven’t seen anyone make one.

EYJONAS! said:
I've got a Colorado cylinder stove same size tent. It's like a damn science experiment keeping the stove stoked through the night. It's about like that in any wall tent though. Works well for cooking cast also has a stainless water heater for the side pretty nice to get a hot towel and clean yourself up after a day.

Your also welcome to come stay and try it out.

Will there be hot towels? ;)

If YOU have a cylinder I'll definitely go with that!!! The square box has a flat bottom with several metal rods welded on to avoid warping, I feel like it might be a pain in the butt to clean out. For the same price point, the square one has a 2.17 cubic ft box Vs the cylinder at 2 cubic ft. I see pros and cons for both and at this point I might just flip a coin.
And massages??? Cute ladies doing them???

Serious side, I am no expert myself and far from the one to get advice on them, but one of my hunting buddies bought a pellet stove and loves it. Stove is still hot when you wake up in the AM.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back