Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wonderful day

BbarC

Ain't it a wonderful day!! The sun is shining, bout 75 degrees, the bluebonnetts are blooming, the oak trees are putting on their "sunday clothes, the turkeys are strutting, and the SS checks come in regularly. Have a birthday in a couple days, and at my age you're just glad to wake up every morning!!! It's a great life. Ol Bob

Got to agree with you on a great life. Daisy's are popping up here, Trees starting to bud up, grass starting to get green again. Better gas up the mower for the wife.

Well, we woke up with 1 1/2 inches of snow yesterday, but by mid morning the sky turned blue and the sun was out in all it's glory and the temps began to rise. This morning was a cool 24 degrees, but the sun was out and the mountains were beautiful with the new snow on them against the blue sky. Where the snow has melted, the grass is stating to turn green. Out daffadils are a little over an inch in height now that the snow has melted off them and the aspen trees are starting to bud. The mowers are tuned, gased up and ready to go. The dethatcher is mounted on the deck and waiting for the moment to start on the lawns. The power broom head is on the weed whacker and waiting for me to let it do it's thing. Just need a little more snow to melt before I can get started. Once I start is will be non stop until the end of September. You're right Bob, it's a great life.

Way to go Bob on another one....
Sure like to see you kicking on the board and yes, every day is absolutely beutiful if one knows what to look for...Even for those grumpy ones in SI!!!! ;)

Back