Wolves make people crazy. Fact

Meanwhile up north a Canadian super-alpha Darth Vader continues to strategically implement the master plan to eliminate deer and elk in MT.

Step one.- Influence members of Internet forums to support re-introduction of non-native super wolves. ( although I have to admit I don’t know how you reintroduce something that isn’t native)

Step two- Influence ag producers and ranchers to aggressively lobby for shoulder seasons to eliminate elk in areas where the super- wolves haven’t been able to disperse to.

Step three- Keep MT hunters bound in nostalgic tradition that won’t accept any limitations of opportunity. As long as we can get tags and hunt eleven weeks of general season life is good. (After all someone has to shoot the last one.)

Step four- APR and bison reintroduction enter in somewhere but I am having trouble connecting the dots on that one. I will keep working with Wyolionhunter and Mfb99 to keep you updated.

All this knowledge doesn’t come with significant burden and fear that I am in danger because I know too much and am a likely candidate to be taken out by the pack.
If they find my gnawed bones in the woods this fall remember me and I hope the Hunttalk community will come together to help my kids become fishermen rather than spend the rest of their lives trying to get revenge on wolves.

If they find my gnawed bones in the woods this fall remember me and I hope the Hunttalk community will come together to help my kids become fishermen rather than spend the rest of their lives trying to get revenge on wolves.

🥃 we got you covered bro.

I recall how many death threats Randy received from his televised wolf hunt... ;)

All this time I been thinking I was alone in the trenches. Welcome to the frontline my brothers.

You are not alone in the trenches...Reynold's is a great investment, I've been buying stock in tinfoil and doing well.... It would be better if it weren't for those damn tariffs.
Do you think the wolves were getting to Trump by controlling the Russians? This is way bigger than I thought.
Here I thought the Illuminati were in behind the scenes.
What if lobo is just a variant of an ancient dialectical reference to the Illuminati and they are one and the same?

Now Gerald Martin is teetering on the edge. What's next?. [/QUOTE said:
Archery elk in eight days unless the wolves have eaten them all or aliens abduct them to another planet for safekeeping.

Randy11, don’t be a scoffer. Just because you don’t understand doesn’t mean you should mock.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back