Wolf politics #563 - the gift that keeps on giving

Ben Lamb

Toby Bridges tells us that Simpson/Tester was the plan all along, according to SFW

Interestingly, on Saturday (two days ago), Judge Malloy rejected the settlement brokered with the Animal Rights groups. These group had decided to drop the law suit against wolf hunts in Montana and Idaho – they wanted to settle so Congress would not act. To be clear, without the pressure in Congress built by our cosponsors, sportsmen, SFW and BGF, this proposed settlement would not have happened. This decision by Malloy to reject the settlement just proves once again, Judges cannot be allowed to decide issues about wolf management, they won’t even agree with the ENEMY, when the ENEMY is ready to surrender.

So, this Congressional Action is a GREAT Victory, and at the same time, it is a Great defeat if we allow this to be the end of the road.

Toby also says on Tester's FB page that the world will know that MWF is part of the unholy wolf cabal with Defenders of Wildlife, et al and that we do not represent hunters and anglers.

Dang it. I missed that memo.

Now that has to be one of the most BS-ridden posts he has ever provided. I mean the guy has written some crazy "Because I said so, it is true" stuff before, but I think this one is tops.

What will fuel the money machine if the wolf issue gets solved?

Time to smoke out the rats for what they really are. They are in bed with the wolf lovers on this issue and now that they got caught in the enemy's camp, they are trying to spin their way out of it.

Oh God, I wish I didn't read that. Almost puked. It is so funny how Toby thinks he is God's gift to all of us in MT, how he is here to educate us, and save us our hunting heritage(as long as it happens his way).

What a crog.

The problem mr lamb is people like you. yes we need to protect some animals you cant over do man we got the same problem in MN. so mr lamb get real

The problem mr lamb is people like you. yes we need to protect some animals you cant over do man we got the same problem in MN. so mr lamb get real

Someone get control of their kids:D Ship some Kool Aid to that boy Randy at least do it for the Newberg namesake ;)

No i want hunt them like no other . I all this bs their has always been time table that was agreed on to take them off the list and open season and they cant even keep them off the list. Not cool

Hopefully he doesn't come back with "I can think for myself and I don't need you uncle telling me what's right";):D My worst fear is my boy coming to me and saying "Dad I just wanna dance. Why can't you accept me for that":(

Hit edit quickly

Tnewberg-

TNewberg- In light of your recent join date and your admonition for Ben Lamb to "get real" I would suggest that you spend a few hours reading back through some of the old wolf threads and educate yourself on just how "real" Ben and the others on here really are concerning the wolf issue.

You might have surmised from the lack of "the sky is falling" and "kill all the *^%$&&* wolves" hyperbole, that Ben is against killing wolves. However, unlike some other "sportsmans groups" who depend on the wolf issue for fundraising and from all appearances have actually been working with the real wolf lover groups to kill the best chance at the states regaining control, Ben, Randy, and others have been working with the overall good of all hunters in mind.

There aren't any "wolf lovers on here." Except for maybe Shoots-Straight. He's been referred to on other forums as a "&$&%&&%% wolf lover". :) (Sarcasm)

I do have a velvet painting of wolves frolicking gayly in the meadow. I got it from SS.

My bad guys got little fired up last nite. I miss read sorry lamb i dis like wolf like special when i am out shed hunting and find wolf kills every where. I talk to guy the other day put trail cam out wolf den count 35 dead fawns by the entrance we need season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back