Wolf Poaching

Lots of guys preach SSS. This guy evidently took it to heart.

It looks like this case is now closed.

Last edited:
It looks like this case is now closed.

Even though it is a “historic” sentencing, it still seems like he got off extremely easy for the amount of animals and the animals he pouched. I feel like just a single bald eagle could warrant that sentencing in the lower 48. Alaska being a little less since they are almost like pigeons the couple times I have been up there.

The law is the law, like it or not. I don't pick and choose which I will or will not obey at any given moment. Sets an example for the next generation that will only bring them to grief. You don't like laws, you work to get them changed. It's the civilized way.

He will end up with 5 days in jail and a $5,000Fine..
all charges are mistimeaners ,translation
Slap on the wrist , a scolding from the judge and turned loose to repeat the crimes again. & again..
Even the. Town residence think the charges are a joke and no big deal

He will end up with 5 days in jail and a $5,000Fine..
all charges are mistimeaners ,translation
Slap on the wrist , a scolding from the judge and turned loose to repeat the crimes again. & again..
Even the. Town residence think the charges are a joke and no big deal
A plea agreement contract gets reduced?

A plea agreement contract gets reduced?
He has. Pled not guilty. There is NO. Plea deal or contract , i stand by my. Above statement. He gets. What amounts to a slap on the wrist
He's not being charged with ANY felonies
All charges are mistameaners (sp?) Maximum jail time for all charges combined he is faceing is a maximum Of 90 days

He has. Pled not guilty. There is NO. Plea deal or contract , i stand by my. Above statement. He gets. What amounts to a slap on the wrist
He's not being charged with ANY felonies
All charges are mistameaners (sp?) Maximum jail time for all charges combined he is faceing is a maximum Of 90 days
Am l understanding this wrong. The top article I posted states that he pled guilty and the conditions that the judge gave him in the plea deal. Reduced to 6 animals vs 125 animals in the second article that was posted. I do agree that he should have received more.

Last edited:
The time he spent outdoors is coming to an end for the duration of his life. That might cause more suffering than the jail time would have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back