Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wolf Huggers to boycott Alaska

BigHornyRam

I read an article Monday in the Missoulian stating that a group of wolf activists plan to boycott Alaska tourism. Unfortunately I can not find a link. Appearently the wolf wackos are not happy with Alaskas plan to manage the wolf population in some areas to allow for more more moose harvest for the locals. A large and expanding population of wolves and black bears are killing a majority of the calf crop. Sounds familiar. My question is, what can Montanan's do to get these fruit loops to boycott Montana?

Paul

I kinda hope that alot of people do boycott up here. Yes it will suck for the economy, but it would be nice to drive north or south (only 2 roads) without going 5mph so the folks in a rent-a-RV can take pics (they have pull-outs all over but I guess they are just for alaskans and not tourists). Honestly I could give a rats ass about the tourism industry, we do have a problem up here in some areas with predators and it needs to be fixed. Is this the answer? dont know but I guess we will find out. I heard they were gonna have a 1 year moratorium on hunting around the McGrath area also. I'm really surprised that the BOG passed this since they are so pressured on peoples feelings than scientific data.
Heres the article
http://www.adn.com/alaska/story/2761668p-2810785c.html

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineCoaster
Back