wish list????

DKO

hey Moosie and Terry
have you guys decided on a wish list yet???? we all might want to put one togehter so we know what each of us is looking for and i think it will help answer who and when.

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8e353.gif.orig.gif

DKO, as a wish list. Do you mean what kind of game we are interested in or what we want to take with us for weaponry?

I myself am interested in impala, kudu, gemsbok warthog, and other various plains game. A duiker would be cool also.

I have been emailing back and forth with Riann and will be meeting with him while he is here in WA state in between game shows. This will give a good chance to get aquainted with each other and get the feel for what to do.

I also have been in contact with ABS and am expecting info by snail mail soon. I will then contact him via tele after he gets bakc from his travels to Texas.

------------------
Live to Hunt-Terry aka Coydog.
coyote4.gif

Well, hock house! You well need a lot of money! Take plenty of ammo! The shooting is going is to be wild! I would only offer this, If it will not make the SCI book don"t shoot it!!! The price is the same, per animal! Why pay to shoot a small one,as you will see, game is every where! Your guide, "PH" is paid to know what is worth taking. If he can not tell YOU ,DON'T PULL THE TRIGGER!! The trophy fee is the same on a big one as a small one!!??%$^ It is his jod to show you Worthy game and tell it worth shooting!! THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE PAYING HIM FOR!!! that is all i have say about that!
Be safe, have a great time, have fun!
deadeye2

Your guide, "PH" is paid to know what is worth taking. If he can not tell YOU ,DON'T PULL THE TRIGGER!! The trophy fee is the same on a big one as a small one!!??%$^ It is his jod to show you Worthy game and tell it worth shooting!! THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE PAYING HIM FOR!!! [/B]

Deadeye2, the best advise in the event of a sub-standard kill..... DON'T PAY !!!!! That is our rule if the client shot on advise of our PH and the kill does not meet SCI minimum standards.

Best regards
Ronnie

terry
it looks like we are looking for the same critters and i know oscar is looking for some of the same, so i think we will be able to come-up with wish list for the safari operator and hopefully they will be able to accomodate us in our request! did you want to bow hunt as well ???? i was also wondering about a muzzleloader????? other than that a 300 mag. should cover it! Terry was your wife going to hunt????? and if not was there anything specific she would want to do??? or see???? im trying to cover all bases of the trip! after the shows here in FEB 2-4 i will call you and oscar to confirm some things and discuss what i learned at the show!!!

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back