PEAX Equipment

Winter fun

I've had a slow Darkhouse year so far, but love it all the same. Spent this past weekend up in Escanaba, Mi with my friend and ex Michigan Darkhouse Angling Association president linking up with a bunch of the spearers from Wisconsin Darkhouse Angling Association.
A few nice fish were speared, lots of laughs and a generous quantity of libations😉
Nice seeing the next generation getting started on the spearing tradition!

I've had a slow Darkhouse year so far, but love it all the same. Spent this past weekend up in Escanaba, Mi with my friend and ex Michigan Darkhouse Angling Association president linking up with a bunch of the spearers from Wisconsin Darkhouse Angling Association.
A few nice fish were speared, lots of laughs and a generous quantity of libations😉
Nice seeing the next generation getting started on the spearing tradition!
Sounds like you were with some real experienced spear fisherman, would love to share a shack with them and pick their brain at location/approach.
I picked up spearing a few years ago from my brother who got into it not long before that. If any one likes archery hunting I feel they’d love to sit in a dark house some time and hunt those pike. I get the rush/shakes spearing same as when I spot a nice buck bow hunting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back