Win an Elk Hunt

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Every year RMEF asks us to do a sweepstakes as a membership drive and fund raiser for them. We've been lucky to have such great folks join us on these hunts. We just wrapped one up in New Mexico.

And now, it is that time again. Video and link with details are below. Also included with the hunt is a huge elk hunting gear package from our partners.

Link to the sweepstakes is here - https://www.rmef.org/win-a-hunt/

If you're so inclined to become a member or upgrade, thanks in advance for your support and good luck in the sweepstakes.

How much should the winner tip Big Fin? Blizzards til he pops? Dilly bars until brain freeze sets in? :unsure:

If I win I want to do a 1st rifle in CO with the llamas, I have the points. Been a long time dream plus it won’t hinder my WY antelope hunt I’m planning. 😬

I participated last fall, and within weeks of re-upping membership in this sweeps, I got a bill from RMEF for my renewal. Called them, explained I had played here, and they stated they had no record of my renewal. So I got to renew twice.

Every year RMEF asks us to do a sweepstakes as a membership drive and fund raiser for them. We've been lucky to have such great folks join us on these hunts. We just wrapped one up in New Mexico.

And now, it is that time again. Video and link with details are below. Also included with the hunt is a huge elk hunting gear package from our partners.

Link to the sweepstakes is here - https://www.rmef.org/win-a-hunt/

If you're so inclined to become a member or upgrade, thanks in advance for your support and good luck in the sweepstakes.
Are the draw odds posted from last year yet? Asking for a friend. TIA.

Been meaning to join RMEF for years but couldn't afford much due to being in school and broke. Finally starting a real job so this was a great excuse to finally join!

What if you’re already a member? I’m “Team Elk.” Do we need to upgrade every year? How could a “Life Member” jump in?

I may upgrade anyway… money to a good place and more chances. If it was a goat hunt I’d give up my left 🥜!

I upgraded this year because of the fresh tracks+ offer, thanks for all you do Randy. Hoping I win this year, my vacation time is begging to be used.

Thanks. RMEF will be drawing the winner in the coming week. They have to wait for any mailed entries, so they give a cutoff date for that and draw the following day.

They did send me the results of the campaign, this morning. I'm amazed at how much money they raise with this endeavor. The generosity of so many to support access and habitat is remarkable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back