Caribou Gear Tarp

Win an Elk Hunt

I've been answering every unknown call and every potential spam call for a week expecting Randy to be on the other side of the line.
That's kind of funny. The winner from 2018 didn't reply to the calls or emails. Under MT sweepstakes laws, you must draw a winner within some hours, I think 96, from first notifying the winner. RMEF called me and asked me to do a live event a few hours before the deadline was up, as the winner had not responded. I did that and friend of the winner saw the event, then called his buddy to ask why he hadn't replied. Come to find out the winner was just deleting the emails, thinking they were spam.

He made it in about two hours under the wire.

RMEF will let me know which of you they called.

RMEF will let me know which of you they called.
So you're saying it's one of "US"? YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
e543602

Yup. The winner was announced yesterday on our platforms and those of RMEF. Winner is from Nampa, ID. Initials are S.R. He has responded affirmatively to the notification that he won.
My chance of hunting with Randy through RMEF is like 1 in 1 million. Still, great cause to donate and be a member of!

But I like to work smart, not hard…

Randy, everyone has a dollar amount. What is yours for me to buy a hunt with you? 😜

You can decide which organization my buying money will go to. 😉

Congratulations to SR in Nampa!

Yeah I was disappointed I never got the knife even though the website said I would 😢 O well. However thanks to a RMEF access project I did get to harvest a white tail that I would not have a couple of years ago. So they do more than help just elk with their projects. So any money I give them is well spent.

Yeah I was disappointed I never got the knife even though the website said I would 😢 O well. However thanks to a RMEF access project I did get to harvest a white tail that I would not have a couple of years ago. So they do more than help just elk with their projects. So any money I give them is well spent.
Contact them and make sure you get that. Sorry to hear that part feel through.

Good program for a good cause. I guess I will just have to hunt with my kids again next year! Pretty darn good consolation prize! ;)

Contact them and make sure you get that. Sorry to hear that part feel through.
RMEF sent me the gerber knife this week. They must have got delayed due to the holidays. Nice Christmas present, already used it this week on a roadkill moose. Worked like a charm!

Really hope S.R gets super lucky in the draws can’t wait to see big hank dropped by a guest for RMEF. That would be awesome!!!

when will the drawing for the side by side be?at least there is still a shot for that with my same raffle tickets it said,,please post that if known.sounded like it was in the fall.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back