PEAX Equipment

Willing Packer New To Western Hunting

Bombguy83

Hello ,
Dave here, new to western hunts and new to Colorado since Uncle Sam sent me here. I grew up in the Midwest and love what true hunting and the backcountry are all about. I live on the front range near Fort Carson and would love to help any successful hunter within a few hours drive pack out meat. I’ve got a solid pack, strong back and am a glutton for punishment so feel free to hit me up. I can keep a secret and believe hard earned and scouted spots are sacred so no worries here.

-Dave

Sounds like a decent compromise.

Hopefully she'll see how happy you are doing something you love, and rest a little easier

Thank you for your service and a good offer!
Interesting handle too.
Welcome!

Welcome!!! I will be here 10 years this summer and will tell you it is as great as it seems. Retired in '15 from a unit just north of yours :) I hunt way up in 26 but next time I am headed out to do something I will give you a hoot.

Good to meet you!

I work on Carson, live in Pueblo. I am fortunately one of them Chiefs now so the commute doesn't hurt as bad cause I don't do the morning PT thing anymore ;)

Feel free to hit me up anytime, my schedule is pretty flexible (within reason). Wainright is on my list but it looks like I might get stabilized here for a couple more years and that wouldn't hurt either.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back