Will bulls...

trophy_killer

Will bulls come down and try to get cows from elk ranches?? There is a private elk herd in the unit where I got drawn for in Idaho and all around the property they are on in BLM. I was just wondering if bulls would come down and try to spar with the tame bulls or try to take the cows even though it would be impossible because of the fence the people have up.

Red Stags will T.K. where deer farms back onto forest they will even try to get thru the fence

I dont know if a zoo is the same thing,but last year we had a bull walk right through the friggin MAIN ENTRANCE of the portland zoo.I dont know if you ever been there but its just unbeleivable that a wild animal would even go near such busy place with all those people and traffic.Which is pretty close to the small herd of elk they have enclosed.They figured he was looking for some tail but got too freaked out by the other animals and people.he ended up getting hurt in the mountain goats habitat and had to be put down.I would say yes they could come looking for some tail or a challenge.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back