Wilks brothers true colors are shining through.....

I would like to know if an archaeological assessment was done before they were allowed to make roads. I know for fact you cannot disturb any public ground without the ok that are no known antiquities bones,arrowheads etc. in my opinion if they are on public land it needs reclaimed

Jesus, I hope someone blasts those Texas a$$holes. Thats wrong on so many levels I can't believe it.

Will keep you updated with more pics to come. Looks like Wilks have let on a few bow hunters. Bumped into them last night on the north side. Stayed my distance though. I guess they can't say "this only gets used by a few privileged fly in hunters" anymore. Almost pulled one out of the hat last night but the lead cow spooked at 6'.

Why do these guys care so much? As long as nobody is trespassing........why act like a child?

This sucks to hear. I met the Wilks back when they owned and were working at Frac Tech. Seemed like really good guys, with good intentions (Truly a story of rags to riches). I have had a couple email exchanges with them over the past couple of years, just to shoot the breeze and exchange elk stories. These actions however paint a whole different picture. I hope they turn it around, but seeing these roads plowed through the woods strongly suggests they have other motives.

This sucks to hear. I met the Wilks back when they owned and were working at Frac Tech. Seemed like really good guys, with good intentions (Truly a story of rags to riches). I have had a couple email exchanges with them over the past couple of years, just to shoot the breeze and exchange elk stories. These actions however paint a whole different picture. I hope they turn it around, but seeing these roads plowed through the woods strongly suggests they have other motives.

This is what happens when you have too much money and people don't bow down to them.

This is the big saddle where BigFin killed his archery bull. Not sure why they are not running today. Dozer taking a break.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2,300
I want to know why they are fixing all the old fences that runthrough the BLM. they have no bearing on anything but making it hard for elk and hunters to get around in here.

I understand your and others' frustration wingman...have you had time to speak with LE?...any response?

Wow. I guess if that road can be accessed by them I assume that its legal but more a dick move on their part since its a spot to land. But driving wherever they please and parking that equipment where Randy shot his elk... Thank you for sharing. God knows what else they have up their sleeves.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back