Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wife leverage

Truck is your only angle unless rifle is for her, you guys have a great season ahead "trying not to draw"...good for you two

@seeth07 dude just go full send on her hunt, buy her gear, make it all about her. That investment will pay out huge for you later.
@wllm1313 you used the word "dude"...seriously? That east coast getting to you or what?

and their is no need for an investment, she already kicks my ass at everything hunting, I'm always just the side kick coming along. Heck, she just went on a turkey hunt in Kansas without me...

I think you need a week long scouting trip on the border of 98 at Big Sandy Lodge in a rustic cabin. It will be closed during your hunt from snow....

1384798024_6de07a0bb4_b.jpg

Split the tax return right down the middle..Told her I didnt give a hoot if she spent it on hair dye or massages..I was buying what I want... lol....btw...she bought it...however HIGHLY suspect .......she's known me a long time and KNOWS Ive prolly spent 2-3 x times what she knows......

@wllm1313 you used the word "dude"...seriously? That east coast getting to you or what?

and their is no need for an investment, she already kicks my ass at everything hunting, I'm always just the side kick coming along. Heck, she just went on a turkey hunt in Kansas without me...
bro... dude is fully ingrained in the mountain kid lexicon... we aren't like those weirdos from Denver who say "tight"

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back