Wife has to grow up!!

point man

Well the time has come for the wife to face reality and grow up, or at least old. Just found out she's gonna be a grandma. She is so excited, that she just might be around to see her first grand baby. I on the other hand am having more fun poking at her about being a granny and old! This however came to a crashing end when she kindly reminded me that I was more than just her husband. Dang, I hate when she's right, but this does feel good!!

Pointman, bet you never thought you would be having sex with a Grandmother. Congrats on becoming Grandparents.

It's due in April, the daughter was having female problems and the Dr.s kept telling her thats what the problem was...WRONG!!! We're happy anyways, but thanks especially to Whiskers, that statement REALLY shed some new light!! hump :D

CONGRATS point man and grandma point man. Thats great news. One thing about grand children you can buy them all of those noisy toys and send them home with the parents and spoil them rotten too. (LOL) Congrats again.
:D

That's really good news. I was a little perplexed when my daughter made the announcement, but when the kids started growing, I made a wonderful discovery. You can spoil them rotten then send them home. What a wonderful way of saying "I told you so!"..

Congratulations Gramps..

:cool:

Congrats! I have my one year old grandson to spoil. Great excuse to buy stuff for taking him out. I bought a new bass boat and a few more guns in smaller guage/calibers for him already. He will need strong guidance so I will have to fish and hunt more. You're gonna have a ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back