Who’s using a suppressor on a 300 prc

I have to give credit to Silencer Shop. I used one of their Kiosks at a dealer and the dealer had the suppressor in stock. All of the paperwork, trust, fingerprints, and submission was extremely easy. I was super nervous about it but wasn’t warranted. They really made it a good experience. Now just the wait for Uncle Sam to do his part.

Last edited:
I have to give credit to Silencer Shop. I used one of their Kiosks at a dealer and the dealer had the suppressor in stock. All of the paperwork, trust, fingerprints, and submission was extremely easy. I was super nervous about it but wasn’t warranted. They really made a good experience. Now the wait for Uncle Sam to do its part.
Silencer central has been pain free for the two I’ve got through them as well

I put a YHM Resonator K on my Ridgeline 300wsm. It’s still kinda loud but the recoil is significantly decreased. Changed my POI a little but that is how I usually hunt with it.

Did the first shot today with the Thundbeast Ultra 7 on the 300 PRC. It tamed it quite a bit but I’m going to have to get a heat wrap. One shot and it was almost too hot to touch.

Looking forward to spending some time on the range with it this spring.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back