Who's NEW ?~?~?~?~

Welcome to the best hunting board on the net illdeerhunter.

I don't get the The Welcome Wagon in this section often.. SO Welcome ALL that have posted here and ALL that are to come !!!!! I'll catch up with you in the Elk, deer and Other sections.

It looks like my Elk Boys got the Welcome Red carpet wagon out though :D :D

Hi. I am Neil Glick and I live near Lewistown, PA. I have to confess that I came here looking to skim some info on hunting in ID for my trip in Sept. (It worked, just by lurking, up to now.) Anyway, this board is the best I've visited. I am still 29 (for a little bit), married close to 8 years, have three kids (5 yo girl, 3 yo girl, and 6 mo old boy), and love to spend time with 'em. I work as an assistant office manager/project manager for a commercial/industrial construction company (ok I promise no more /s!). I hunt mostly whitetail and turkeys here in PA, bears most years here, and always make at least one OOS trip a year. The standing arrangement with the wife is only one western trip every five years, which sucks, but is better than not going at all. I am a DIYer, and usually wind up busting my a with only average results. I shoot a rather run-of-the-mill .270 Win Savage on big game (but love it), bowhunt and ML whitetails here at home. I access this site only from work, so probably won't rack up a high # of posts, but I'll be hangin' around.

Welcome to hunttalk PA! There are plenty of Idahoans on the board, so ask away. There should be plenty of info coming your way.

P.S. I think a lot of these guys hit this site from work, doesn't slow down the posting at all!

hi all iam runingun from wi. love to hunt deer turkies goose grouse bear. also love to go fishing. we have great fishing all over the state. haveing a great time taking the grand son fishing. he caught his first northern this past sat. dont know who enjoyed ti the most him or me. i got a new boat in june and love it. need to find more time to use it though.

Names Joe from the grand cayon state. Just joined your site and thought I'd introduce myself. Huntin & fishin is what i like to keep myself busy doing if its not one than its the other.Just threw my son & I names in the fantasy hunt sounds like fun.

Hey all! New Member here. Just thought I would tell you all a little about my self. My name is Brent Saxton. Im from Southern Ohio. I live on the most southern tip of Ohio, I can be in Ky or Wv in 30 min from my house! That gives me three states a year to hunt...lol. Im a call maker, Turkey and predator calls. I spend most of my time predator hunting but also bow hunt and Turkey hunt alot. I do alot of fishing in the summer time. I have 3 kids and work alot with the youths here in the states. Well about it for now, just wanted to say Hi!

Kee

Welcome to all of the New Memembers. I am really behind in here. Been pretty busy lately. But any way, A Big Hello and Welcome to all of you that have joined since my last post.

Hello Hunters!, I just found this forum tonight and it looks like it is a great site.
My name is Kurt Withers, I live in Riverton Utah and I love to hunt Mule Deer, Elk, Pheasants, Prairie Dogs, Coyote's and other Varmits. I use to Duck hunt a lot but not in several years.
Looking forward to sharing info and pictures with everyone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back