Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Who's NEW ?~?~?~?~

ELKCHSR,

I am already hooked on this site. The chat room is loads of fun and so far I like the people here. I have already talked to Moosie and I think he is pretty cool. ARe you counting my posts? LOL
;)

No, they are on the bottom of all your posts... ;)
:D

Hey Milshooter welcome aboard my friend. This place is alot of fun as you have found out and I see more fun in the future. Again welcome to Hunttalk. :D
hump.gif

ripton,
glad to see another masshole here, HOPE THE SEASON GOES WELL FOR YOU. I'm looking forward to getting out fri.

chas

hello .Im from missouri and love to hunt (duh),name is Bob,have 2 boys who hopefully will be my future hunting partners.

hi im another nahc member lifer since 91. been married 2 times divorced two times now and forever single, am 65 yrs old disabled since 80 due too back, like too hunt deer , turkey, some squirrels,live in west central ky. center of state met some of you on chat room love your chat room ,im am navy and army vet. have three children two boys and 1 girl, oldest boy is retireing frome airforce with 20 yrs. in july well that is about it so will stop.

Hey ya'll. Just another newbie here. Thanks for the warm welcome Moosie. I'm from NC if you didn't figure that one out from my username. I enjoy hunting turkey and deer. I'm a young 34 years old (for another month or so anyhow). Figured I would stop by to say hello.

Smitty_nc

Hey Smitty welcome aboard. This is Mrs.D from the NAHC. Glad to see you made it and I really think you will like it here. The chat room is GREAT.Hope to see ya there. Welcome aboard again.

:D ;)

Welcome Uncle Buck. Glad to see you here. IF you haven't already check out the chat room. It is alot of fun in there. Hope to see ya in the chat room sometime.

That is old-boss-hen Pipe... And as far as lies it's you that tells them. Now Pipe you know you don't want to get me started. Old news on the other one can become new new in here. Better watch yourself. :D
hump.gif
You could
footinmouth.gif
really easily. LOL
old-boss-hen {aka Mrs.D}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back