Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Who's NEW ?~?~?~?~

Hi! Name is Nick Wigaard from Auburn, Ca. located in the foothills of the Sierras between Sacramento and Reno, Nv. Love to hunt and fish and have been fairly successful over my 53 yrs.

Hi all! Phil Foreman from Athens, Ohio. Retired early about nine years ago cause I could! Will turn 53 month after next Lord willing. Most I like to mess with peoples minds, get in there shake them around and knock off some of the rust chips and loosen the cobwebs. Next to that I guess I like nothing better than having my own mind messed with. Challenge me! Maybe we can both learn something. I'm retired from the DOD as a civilian with service in the USAF, USAFR, Ohio ANG, Civil Air Patrol, and Department of the Army. I Love this country and what it offers. I believe that God did not make any junk and that includes Scott Severson and Gregg Gutschow. I love my daughters: Maria and Vivian, my grandchildren: Taylor, Hunter, Joshua, and Sydney and two of my three wives. If you need me I'm here and the only reason you ever have to ask is cause sometimes I'm too ignorant to notice that you do need me.

My turn? Okay, Jim Towns here, from gods country, Wisconsin. I live within ten miles of where I was born and hope to die that close as well. After a stint in the USAF('65-'69) I couldn't wait to return home. I presently work,(at least I did when I left work last night!), as a machinist/welder in an axle factory.

I started hunting with dad when I was 12 and have never stopped. I shoot a lot for practice and fun. I reload what I shoot, make my own lead bullets, arrows, and build kit guns whenever possible.

I'm divorced with one son Matt who is 18 and the best hunting partner a man could have. He has gotten to where he beats me at shooting on a regular basis, I couldn't be prouder. :D

Hi Y'al
My name is Bill Hurley Sr. There is a Jr. and a 3rd. I came over from the NAHC yesterday and think I will stay. I like the look's of this BB and the Moose even talk's too ya. I spent some time in the Marines & USAF (9 years total) and then 25 year's with the Atlantic City Police Department in N.J. I retired in Feb, of 1994 as a Det. Sgt. in charge of the 4-12 shift of General Investigations. I am still married to the same lady after 28 year's I have been married once prior to this. We have 5 kid's rangeing in age from 34 to 21 and 10 grand children. I know I am going to like it here.
Bill

Hi folks! I just found this board ahile ago and it seems most folks are civil here even if they disagree. I live in the northern 'burbs of Houston. I like to shoot skeet and sporting clays and of course, hunt. Preferences there are trophy exotics (when I can afford it). I'm a member of the Exotic Wildlife Association and can answer most questions about exotics. In the same vein I am a staunch defender of high fence operations provided that there is enough space and cover to give the game animals a chance to avoid detection and if detected, to escape. I post on other boards but use diffent names on each - I do see a few familiar names here so far. We'll be talking...se ya!

I'm 10scn, pronounced Tennessean. I live in "The greenest state in the land of the free" (for you Jimbo). I work in the Web hosting industry. I have the luxury ??? of telecommuting to work every day. I enjoy hunting anything that is in season. I fish some but my first love is hunting. I am the President of a National Wild Turkey Federation chapter as well as a member in DU, NRA, blah, blah, blah.

hi all my name is Dan and i am from Tate county, miss. i followed the leader also. I am an electronics tech. in the adult entertainment business. married, kids and all that. glad to be here.

hi guys i am new at this bb. i am from nahc and my user name there was 6.5X55 user. i am totally confused about what is go on there. :confused:

Hey yall, long time, no post! Been busy, but I thought that I say "Hey". Welcome to this side of the Net~borhood!
For those of you who don't know me, I'm SGTierney from NAHC's BB.
My name is Sean, I'm a scorpio, I like long walks on the woods, and yes, I kill on the first date! My dislikes are noisy crowds, and people banned from other BB's. (teeheehee)

HO! HO! FREAKIN HO! Anybody don't know who the fat man in the red long johns is step forward with your coal bucket. Coal and sticks, coal and sticks, that's what Santa should bring all you little pud whackers this year. Whinie little squirts. Me! Me! Me! That's all you hear these days!
Santa I want...! Does anybody care what Santa wants? Well?? That's what I thought. Well for Christmas Santa wants the night off, a new pair of ice skates and a Pinch bottle of scotch.
santa4.gif
dancer14.gif
Here Santa pinch this!
Close enough; and Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone I am new here and I have been on the chat room for a while now but just had a very successful registration for the 2nd time.
But anyway I just wanted to tell you all Hello and I am from Missouri, and I like what I see here.
The Viperess, Rod< Speerchucker and Dixie have made me feel right at home in the chat along with the rest of the people there. I like to hunt and fish both. I like to hunt deer, tirkey, and squirrel and I fish for bass, catfish , carp, and would like to try spoonbill.
elkgrin.gif
My hobbies are my family, fishing and hunting and enjoying the great outdoors { when I can}.

Well congrats for jumping onto the board Ol Hen...Glad to finally see you here, hope to see you posting all over the board..
:D

Why thank you ELKCHSR I hope to be able to post more on the board too. Hopefully one of these days I'll get that BIG ONE. lol

Girl w a Gun here. (Ya I see ya all ducking)That won't help you ya know.lol
I'm new and glad to be here from NAHC. I'm 25 yrs old and live in Sunny Florida raised in New Hampshire in the White Mts. I love hunting, shooting, fishing, camping, hiking, trucks, motercycles(i'm learning),Jokes, my dog Jake, and to chat with crazy hunters like yourself. It's nice to see there are other ladies who enjoy the same. I've had a great time meeting quite a few people in the other site before it was "upgraded". I was farely new there too. Something I found interesting about this site though. (Just an observation) I have been logged in here for three days now but on the first day of joining I didn't see anyone on the BB that I recognized. Therefore, I assume nobody really knew me either. Nobody was in the chat room or sent me a priv. message to get to know me. However within about 20 minutes of being a "Jr. Member" I was "rated". I'm not sure I understand the concept. You see I figure if no one knows me how do they judge? Anyway, I guess I did pretty poor because I got two pretty blue stars which I appreciate but what am I being rated on? How bad can I actually do? Do the stars go into the negative? I guess I'll have to try and see. lol I hope to meet you all soon and look forward to getting to know everyone. So, feel free to take a minute and get to know me. If you have a reply or want to know more about me you can private message me(I'd really like that)

Welcome aboard girl-with-gun. i am looking forward to hearing about some of your hunting. I also see that you are a beauty consultant. This is definitely a place with too many uglies. :D Maybe you can help out. ;)

New here too. Came over from the nahc. Thanks to all who recommended this site. been bow hunt'n the last 3 years and finally get to use shotgun again this season. Turkey opens in Mass in 1 week and I can hardly contain myself. Just started hunting myself bout 20 years ago so I'm still learning and really appreciate all the good (and bad sometimes) advice.

Time to jump in as well, my name is Don. I eat to live but live to hunt. I hunt almost anything in season, and some critters w/o a season in NM. My family is my main addiction with coffee and bowhunting a close 2nd. Look forward to meeting any and all possible, to me everyone starts of as a friend, feel free to e-mail any ?'s or comments to me at any time. Take care and stay safe.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back