Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Who's NEW ?~?~?~?~

How the hell are ya!!

I am Levergun. I'm stuck out here huntin' and fishin' in California. I hunt Deer, Dove, Rabbits and Quail. Next year I'm gettin a Bear tag. I have a Wife and three kids. Son 16, two daughters 13&7. I like Huntin', fishin', Off Roadin', Shootin' Reloadin', Lever guns, Horses and the Martial Arts.
I am a special projects engineer in the PCB industry. I choose to have my wife stay home with the kids. I am a life member of the NAHC and a member of the NRA and the ILA/NRA.

Hey everboby, Deercampdan here, from Texas, hunt deer, turkey, dove , quail,and most anythin, use a 30.30 iron sites, and 25.06 for long range. glad to be here(i think) :D

Hi Folks,
I took Mars up on the invite on the NAHC BB. I'm John MacEwan from Pennslyvania. I am the Chairman of the International Hunting Land Association Inc. A non profit group that is trying to raise funds to acquire hunting land all across the US and the world to keep it open to hunting. I hunt whitetail deer mostly but I will hunt almost anytime I get a chance. If you get a chance, check out our web site at www.hunt4land.org.

Welp, I'm following all the crew from NAHC, where I just became a lifer. :D I originally from South Louisiana and now live in NW Missouri with me wife and little ones :D. I hunt everything from Bushytails to Whitetails around here. And if I had the chance anything on 4 legs and lives in the woods :rolleyes: . Oh yeah, I'm also a Rocket Scientist :cool: :D . Anyway I think I'm gonna like this place :rolleyes: . :D

Hello to everyone. Just following the rest of the NAHC gang over to this new site. Names Richard Lipe and I live in Colorado. I'm a mechinic by profession and I live for the outdoors. I am trying to get my Instructors rateing in Scuba Diving and really enjoy that. Looking forward to meeting lots of new people and chating with old friends at the Griz's Ba'r.
comre on over and have a drink. :D

:eek: Lefty here, following the rest of the nahc gang over where fun's not a dirty word. Glenn's the name, Missouri's the location, family, huntin', fishin' are the best things in life, also like playin' guitar, cuttin' firewood fer the cabin, and chasin' the wife around the kitchen table. :D

HOWWWWDEEEEEEE!!!!! I'M JUST SOOOO PROUD TO BE HEAR!!!!!!! CALL ME SWAMP THING BECAUSE I LOVE THE SWAMPS. SNAKES,SLIME,BEAVERS,DUCKS,TURKEY, AW IF IT FLIES IT DIES, IF IT CRAWS IT FALLS. BEEN MARIED FOR 14 YEARS. GOT THREE KIDS WE CALL THE PASSY POSSE. AKA: THE TWINS GEORGIA AND TROY II AGE 2 AND GRACE THE BABY AGE 1nullnull
:cool: :cool:

Hello, the name is Dennis and I came over with the rest from NAHC. I'm retired from the
auto industry, where I was a trouble shooter in the glass division. I live in MI, where I enjoy both Hunting and Fishing. I'm married to a wonderful woman whom I still enjoy chasing around the room. I,m also the piano-man at Griz's Bar, so come on by and I'll play you a song and you can buy me a drink...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-25-2002 12:49: Message edited by: Reddoggie1 ]</font>

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I'm an OLD
FART with 0 computer savvy. But I do get a charge out of seeing how the rest of you utilize all the bells & whistles, and there does seem to be quite a few in here.

Hey. followed everyone from the NAHC over here. Have used the chat with Mars and ThormanW. With all the hubbub on the National Assoc. for Having Cows, I thought I'd intro myself. I live in Texas near Dallas and am a probation officer. I work 2 jobs so posting will be limited cause Daddy's time is at a premium, but this place looks fun. See ya around.

Hi everyone I'm Lance I just drifted over with the NAHC croud. I am a family man with a wife of 24 years and four lovely daughters ranging in age from 11-21. God where does the time go? Most of my free time is spent Hunting, Fishing, Mushroom Hunting, Hiking, Camping, wildlife viewing or some combination of these activities. That doesn't keep me in the woods quite enough so I work for the Forest Service at a job that keeps me in the outdoors another 40 hrs. a week. I haven't checked out the whole sight yet but I sure like what I've seen so far.

Hey All,
Im Came over from the NAHC BB, Got tired of being Jerjed around over there-Besides that The Grizz came over here and CG Follows Grizz,and I am Sweet on Her!
Anyway I am from Oregon, Love to Hunt and fish, B.S. etc.... Look Forward to Talkin with ya-all. Have been around the Board awhile
Every-one at NAHC new me as Bill Ferguson (Real name) But finaly got My nick name up on this BB. Got the Name from Sitting out in a snow storm with just MY Cowboy Boots, Hat and BVD'S warming by the Fire-also Drinking Jim Beam in the Photo

Howdy, names Jim Vicks, I live in Clinton, Iowa, (please no bs about the clinton ****) father of 5 grand father of one, NAVY and ARMY vetran, I love to hunt and collect guns, a little fishing, god bless America !

The names Rick KUBE im from warren MIchigan If ya dont allready know Im one of the NAHCclain. We are a real tight nit bunch but easy to get along with.

HI, the name is Grayghost and have followed the gang over from NAHC. Am married(3rd time) with 5 kids and 5 grandkids. I am an Army vet and have 1 son in the Air Force(who is considering it a career). NAHC,NRA member who enjoys fishing,huntingand the outdoors. Am employed in the fastenerindustry(nuts and bolts) as a machine repairman.
;)

Hello,Everyone
My name is Frank Earley,and I'm from the Empire State.Thats a long ways from most of those who I followed on this thread.
I'm a Whitetail shooter,got my first one in 1952 with a Factory 30'06 round.I got my last one this past Wednesday,with my own paper patched 30/30 bullet.
I'm retired,so I have time to fool around with homemade bullets.
Frank

Morning folks...Repressed jersey hunter with an empty nest here. This bb seems to work a little better than the nahc bb. We'll see. May move down to South Carolina near Charleston. Better hunting and fishing I think. Also a little closer to my newly minted sailor son down there for nuke school.
I hope to learn a few things from you all here....then again maybe not

My name is Keith Eskew, I'm from CA, born and raised. I like to hunt fish boat camp. Pretty much anything outdoors. I live on the Central Coast in Nipomo. I'm married and have two children. I came over from the NAHC BB with all the rest of these great people. Glad to be here and hope to meet some of the regulars here too

followin da crew!
my name is joe maringo (obviously) and i am from plum, pa. i am the director of the SOUTHWEST PENNSYLVANIA RETRIEVER RESCUE ORGANIZATION or S.P.A.R.R.O. i also own JO-BAR LABRADORS. when i am not messin with the dogs i love to hunt waterfowl and boar. i worked in texas as a guide for the last two years, but now with all the rescue dogs have to stay here in pa.

i love to shoot long range, over 1000 yds. and have kills out to 1783 on woodchucks. my main artilary ar a mcmillan 50 bmg, a 338 hart wildcat, and a 30 hart wildcat.

if ya ever want to talk dogs or guns, give me a hollar. moosie, thanks for making all us newbies feel welcome.

I'm Tim, I also came along with the NAHC crew. I reside in SoDak. I'll hunt anything that's legal, but I prefer ducks & geese. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kallcarrty
Back