Yeti GOBOX Collection

Who’s Made Money in Energy

While you mock, I know a big ranch on the east slope of the Beartooths that run this very type of set up. Can't remember if it is Diamond T or Sunlight, but they make sure that irrigation water keeps flowing (although I know the floods last year in Red Lodge caused a problem). It is certainly profitable, but don't know the BE in years. You don't need grants, just higher ditch fees. I guess the downside is you have to be more engaged with the ditch company. Either way, glad you have changed to contribute to a solution rather than the problem.
It's Wyoming. Ditches are seasonal. They would freeze solid anyway. So would the little turbines. Even in fast water they would ice up. But i could get another grant and put up a wind mill too. It's Wyoming. If the water ain't flowing, the wind will still be blowing!

It's Wyoming. Ditches are seasonal. They would freeze solid anyway. So would the little turbines. Even in fast water they would ice up. But i could get another grant and put up a wind mill too. It's Wyoming. If the water ain't flowing, the wind will still be blowing!
I get that. Seasonal in MT too. There are a lot of them. Here is the one I mentioned. We are not going to solve the World’s energy problems with some magical, and profitable, solution. It will be all of the above. This is what the complainers miss. Mostly because it’s the narrative they consume.

I get that. Seasonal in MT too. There are a lot of them. Here is the one I mentioned. We are not going to solve the World’s energy problems with some magical, and profitable, solution. It will be all of the above. This is what the complainers miss. Mostly because it’s the narrative they consume.

Hard to find any details about this company. Appears to have a sweet little gig going.

Hard to find any details about this company. Appears to have a sweet little gig going.

I would certainly question those numbers. I know it has one turbine with a 2MW capacity. Adds up over almost 40yrs. I think it would be hard to do in most ditches. You need a specific spot where gravity pushes a little stronger to help out. That and the amount of garbage and debris that flows through most ditches in the first week would wreck the intake filter.

I am sure Hydrodynamics has a number of similar projects to bank yearly revenue like that. This is just one project. They found a niche years ago and took advantage of it. American dream right there.

Head gate would need a screen to keep debris out, and probably be smart to wait a week after the ditch gets filled.

They just started filling the Bitterroot ditches couple days ago. Look at all the debris that needs to get cleaned out before you can use the water.

20230416_092440.jpg

Local farmer has nice little raceway already built below one of his head gates. He could probably use it to electrify the fence.

20230416_092545.jpg

Friday opening 28th APR is going to big day for Energy get in now XLE before the earnings announcement! Price targets already have been raised for Exxon and Chevron !

I have worked in Energy for 42 years from a shop hand to US Director of Operations. I have not done as well on the investment side as I have done on my salary. I’ve seen how effective the media is. Even on HT I see statements discussing how we are going to fix the global energy problem. I find it interesting that so many people believe there is a global energy problem to begin with. We have enough oil to last hundreds of years yet we panic based on biased and very misleading reports. This may offend some of you—-sorry. I’m not going to argue with anyone about it.

I have worked in Energy for 42 years from a shop hand to US Director of Operations. I have not done as well on the investment side as I have done on my salary. I’ve seen how effective the media is. Even on HT I see statements discussing how we are going to fix the global energy problem. I find it interesting that so many people believe there is a global energy problem to begin with. We have enough oil to last hundreds of years yet we panic based on biased and very misleading reports. This may offend some of you—-sorry. I’m not going to argue with anyone about it.
I mostly agree, and Harold Hamm definitely does he decided it was time to take CLR private last year.

side note, oil just closed the gap up from the announcer OPEC+ cut from 3 weeks ago. Back under $75. Let’s up the energy (pun intended) in that cheerleading!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back