Who’s Fault question

Reminds me of one time it was -34.
-35 they call school. My wife ( teacher) was a little hot 😉 garage door was a little stiff raising up and she smacked it with the roof rack. Then she was more than a little hot.
I didn't have the nerve to comment. But I got to wail on the door panel with a 2 × 4 until it closed.😏

Obviously it's your fault. Also, if something good happens it's obviously because of her. No details necessary. Circumstances don't matter. Just move along and remain happy.

If I install a replacement garage door opener that is slower than the previous one and the Wife backs into the door before it’s all the way up who is at fault?
Sorry to hear it, Senor Frijole. You've shared with us a clear illustration of the difference between who's at fault and who actually takes the blame.

How's the 'Horn skiing this winter?

Note to self - buy fast opening garage door with a new house.

My sister did the same thing but shes single so no one else to blame, and she drives a truck with plenty of visibility.

Sorry to hear it, Senor Frijole. You've shared with us a clear illustration of the difference between who's at fault and who actually takes the blame.

How's the 'Horn skiing this winter?
The Horn has been Good, it’s not quite deep enough for the rocky Boulder field runs but the trees should be good now. I missed the December storms which were quite good because I was in Thailand for a month…it was great.

It is the car dealerships fault. The sensor for objects behind the vehicle should’ve warned her that the door wasn’t up yet.

The way she wants you to solve it is to buy her a new car and it’s got a better back up sensor.

Note to self - buy fast opening garage door with a new house.

My sister did the same thing but shes single so no one else to blame, and she drives a truck with plenty of visibility.
On that topic; there’s some sweet garage door openers at dealerships that roll up like a carpet. Takes like 2 seconds for a 15’ door to roll up.

Sounds about right wife nailed one of the kids in the face with my moms car door two days ago. Her response..."these doors open really fast". I beg your pardon?

Also she drove through a garage door that was completely shut so there's that.

She is on probation.
Make her park in the driveway.
It's the only way she will learn.....

OR

Tell her what I tell my wife. "Your lucky....It used to be legal for men to paddle their wives for doing dumb shit."
HAHAHA I love telling her that.

I'll be here all day for marriage advice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back