Whom to Blame!

idnative1948

Fort Boise Gun Show at the Expo Center this afternoon-

Guy picked up a hand gun (luckily not pointed at anybody) and pulled the trigger. Bang!
Two injured from shrapnel.

Was going to go, but Little League games ran late.

What an idiot. I handle guns every day, along with coworkers that handle guns every day. You can bet your sweet a$$ that I NEVER take a gun from anyone, coworkers included, without cycling the action and checking the chamber.

At least two people failed to do this, the idiot who brought the gun into the show and the idiot who torched one off. Thank the Lord he was at least smart enough to point it in a safe direction.

Same thing happened at our local Gander Mountain store. I felt highly uncomfortable at the last gun show I went to. Won't go to another. The current spike in gun buying activity has a lot of people that have never been around guns buying them. It is a different time as most of our youth did not grow up hunting and seeing first hand what happens when you pull the trigger on a living creature. This is a recipe that I don't want to be around. I will stick to the woods and hopefully be able to instill what my father and grandfather taught me in my own children.

Last edited:
Things like that won't stop me from attending gun shows. Hell, you can get killed walking down the street. mtmuley

It's the guns fault. Not all guns are bad though, but this one was acting like an ass alt weapon;)

I wanna know where they got the ammo for the hand gun in the first place?

Good question.

Wouldn't surprise me if some bent tire kicker didn't slip a round in for the perverted 'chitz and grins' of it.

...or a Mark Kelly stunt.;)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back